Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

U switch Deal

U switch are currently offering a deal of unlimited texts unlimited calls and 3gb of data on Virgin mobile for £6. This is a better deal which I currently have with Virgin on my wife’s phone. 
I have been a Virgin customer for many years and currently have the oomph bundle of tv,broadband,phone and mobile bundle along with the separate mobile deal for my wife.

Despite this Virgin will not allow me to transfer my wife’s mobile to the U switch deal saying it is for new customers only. In essence what I will have to do is cancel the Wife’s deal and take out a new one with U switch but but won’t be able to port the number as it is with the same network.

Anyone else experience this lack of care by Virgin towards their loyal customers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: U switch Deal

Standard practice across networks.

PAC out to a cheap PAYG on another network then PAC in again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: U switch Deal

Thanks for your answer. I was aware of that work around. It’s just annoying that you have to inconvenience yourself to get the deal. If it can be done this way it would make more sense for Virgin just to say don’t go to that trouble we will switch over for you in view of your long time with us. In the end it’s the same result for Virgin but they have a happy customer instead of the opposite.
0 Kudos