Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twitter Videos not loading on Mobile over WIFI

Gill79
Tuning in

Hello

I wonder if anybody could help.

As of this morning I can't load twitter videos on my mobile device over WIFI.  They wouldn't load over 4G either but after switching parental controls off I'm able to load them over 4G now. This is happening on all the devices I've got registered to my account (ie mine, husband's and son's).

I changed our mobile contracts over the phone yesterday which are supposed to start from 22nd July (although I haven't had any acknowledgement emails about this which I would have expected something to confirm the changes).  I don't see why this would affect us being able to load twitter videos but it's more or less happened at the same time.

At the moment I only have 300mb contract so can't afford to load videos over 4g all the time.

Could somebody please advise what may be wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you have turned of parental controls for your phone, have you done the same for your broadband account? They are separate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As you have turned of parental controls for your phone, have you done the same for your broadband account? They are separate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi

I've just turned off my child safe settings on my virgin media account and the videos are all loading on twitter now
Thanks so much for your help and sorry for being ditsy. I should have known to check that as well!