cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble making calls

Jennyflower
Joining in

Please could you check the phone masts in my area RM165UQ.  I have been having trouble making and receiving calls for the past 3 days.  It takes about 5 minutes for a call to connect, and then keeps cutting out during the middle of a call.  The signal is awful, my callers cannot hear me, the sound keeps cutting off  Thank you. 

15 REPLIES 15

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jennyflower,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your mobile connection of late. I have checked the phone masts in your area and everything seem to be working well. In this case, have you tried rebooting your device to see if the issue persists? Also have you been experiencing this with other devices? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Lorraine62
Joining in

I am having the same problem in area PE12 8QE.  I have a Galaxy A50. 

Hope someone can help. 

I am having the same problem for the past 24/48 hrs, RG1 6LH postcode with a Motorola G7 Power.

I can basically do nothing regarding voice calls: can't make calls, callers can't hear me (although I can hear them), voicemail doesn't work.

Please advise what the issue is, as I need this service back up & running ASAP, as I'm expecting an urgent call today.

Hi @Lorraine62,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue with your mobile service. I have checked the mobile masts in your area and there appears to be no issues. Have you also tried rebooting your device? Also how long has this issue been ongoing?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Lorraine62
Joining in

This has been happening since Weds 13th Jan

Thanks 

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine, thank you for getting back to us to let us know. 
Were you able to do a reboot on your handset? And did it make any difference? 

All the best. 

Molly

Jennyflower
Joining in

Hi, yes I have an iPhone 7 and have rebooted it twice 

Sorry should have said rebooting my phone (twice) has made NO difference. It’s an iPhone 7.  

Hi Molly

I have re-booted twice and it has made no difference

Lorraine