Menu
MattJH
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trouble accessing virgin mobile voicemail

Hi

I am currently overseas and have a symbol on my phone indicating that I have received a voicemail.

I was initially unsuccessful in trying to listen to the message and received a text message from Virgin indicating that I had, had 3 unsuccessful attempts at my pin number and that my mailbox had been locked and that I should try again later or contact customer services to change the pin. This was odd as I had not had 3 unsuccessful attempts at entering my pin.

Anyway, I tried again later and I was prompted to enter my pin followed by #. Having done this correctly, after a few seconds silence I firstly received a text message saying that my voicemail had been accessed by another phone followed by instructions on how to reset my pin, and then there was a spoken message simply saying thanks for calling and by for now.

For reference I am currently on a contract which includes a virgin provided handset (Samsung J3 2017 Black, however, this phone broke and so I reverted to my previous phone that was part of my previous Virgin Media contract (an older Samsung Galaxy J3, model number SM-J320FN).

Please can you help to resolve this issue ? Thanks !

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble accessing virgin mobile voicemail

Hey MattJH,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your voicemail account.

Are you able to access your voicemail at the moment? Does anybody else know your voicemail pin, who could have used it?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos