Menu
Daniellewilson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tried to mobile upgrade but order is listed as parked

I tried to upgrade my phone and mobile plan but after placing an order it now just says that it has been 'Parked' and i will hear from someone, there is no time limit so now im just in limbo as to whether or not i am due a new phone or not. My phone is on its last legs and i need it for work. If i had known i woukd have to wait i would have ordered elsewhere and got a different sim and phone deal. I cant get through on the phone and im not sure if i should just order somewhere else and assume i failed the credit rating.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tried to mobile upgrade but order is listed as parked

Hi Daniellewilson, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry that the order has been parked, I can appreciate you're keen to know why. 

An order can be parked for a few reasons, maybe the information we've been given isn't a match when we've ran the credit check or it could be that we're unable to offer the phone you want. 

In these instances we'd aim to call you within 48 working hours to advise what's going to happen now.

If you've still not heard back then please reply to my personal message and I can have a look from here.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos