cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer phone over to Volt?

archercj
Fibre optic

I have an O2 account linked to Volt. Arrived in Mexico and everything fine with data roaming.

My wife has an O2 account but seperate to Volt and gets billed by O2 and Virgin. It took us two hours to get from the airport to the hotel. In this time all she did was take the phone off airplane mode. She then switched roaming off as she wasn't sure whether it was included. Thank god for that. The 2 hours has just cost her £17 and she never used her phone in that time.

Is it possible to transfer her O2/Virgin phone over to the Volt to get the same benefits as me?

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Archecj 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you back onto the community forum 😊.

Please can you confirm if your partners O2 account is at the same address? As she should have Volt automatically, or does she have both a VM and O2 account herself? 

Let us know. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thank you for your prompt response.

She is at the same address but she has Virgin and O2 seperate payments. It used to be both Virgin but recently her SIM payment was moved to O2 but her device remains with Virgin.

If you contact O2 using any of the methods here and as long as both numbers are at the same address they will be able to add these to your wife's number.

Rob