Menu
IanW58
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Transfer Oomph to VM account (reducing package)

I currently have a bundle that includes an Oomph SIM that is in my wife’s phone. We would like to reduce our package, which means that the SIM deal will not be included. Therefore, we'd like to transfer that mobile number to a VM mobile account.

We are in a bit of a chicken vs egg scenario in that knowing who/where to initiate this request as the mobile and Oopmh SIM accounts are distinct entities. I.e. can the TV bundle team reduce our package and instigate the mobile number move to a virgin mobile account, or does the virgin mobile team need to setup the account first? The key thing is that we obviously want to retain the mobile number.

What do you recommend? Happy to DM as necessary.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer Oomph to VM account (reducing package)

Hi IanW58,

Thank you so much for your first post and a very warm welcome to the community.

I'd just like to apologise that we weren't able to get back to you sooner on here. I'm not too sure if you've been able to get some help with this since posting, but this would be possible as it's just a case of downgrading the SIM to another tariff, as you would already have a mobile account set up for this SIM on our system.

Sadly, we aren't able to help with package changes here from the forums, so if you are still looking for some assistance with this, it's best to either call us on 0345 454 1111 or text us on 0753 305 1809 and the team will be able to change your package for you.

Kindest regards

Beth

0 Kudos