Menu
Cmb211087
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trade up - no jiffy bag sent

Hi, on the 7th January I upgraded my virgin mobile contract through trade up and was told I would receive a jiffy bag to send my old phone back (this was valued at £325 and was to pay off the existing contract).

I have still not recieved the bag and have no way off sending the old phone back and getting the old contract paid off, therefore I expect that you would expect me to be paying two contracts.

I have contacted customer services on multiple occasions requesting they send me the bag, to no avail

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trade up - no jiffy bag sent

Hi Cmb211087, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that this has not been received, can you contact is on chat here Chris

0 Kudos
Reillykev
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Did a trade up on 5th November 2020 received new phone the next day. It is now 27th January 2021 and still no jiffy bag after 3 phone calls and 1 email. Its not for the want of trying. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you contact their chat on the link provided above? Chris

0 Kudos
Cmb211087
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

That was how I contacted them last, and they said they would send another one out, which I have still not received.

A bit worrying if someone has not received one since November!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry to hear that the Jiffy bag as not been received and this will usually be received within 7-10 days, can you give them a call on 0800 052 2105 so that this can be looked into further for you. We would be unable to order them from here as this is done directly with the trade up team,  Chris.