Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Totally frustrated with mobile and impossibility of talking to customer services

A few weeks ago I move all 5 of my family's phones to Virgin after checking the coverage and finding it shown as Very Good.

On receipt of the SIM cards we discovered that we get 1 bar (occasionally 2) of signal both inside and outside the house.  W tried wifi calling but everyone I speak to complains of the sound constantly breaking up.  With our previous supplier wifi calling was brilliant.  the Help pages are useless and I just end up going round in circles.

This morning I received a text alert telling me my direct debit has been cancelled on the day of the first payment.  I tried to call only to discover all call centres are closed.  I tried the chat and waited 30 minutes without a response.

I have tried to use the mobile Virgin WiFi app as well but the app fails to check my SIM.  I have tried this away from home with a full signal and it still doesn't work.

Overall, my experience so far with Virgin has been a disaster and I am now at the point where I regret ever moving my family's phones to Virgin.

I need assistance with getting the direct debit issue resolved

I need assistance with the appalling signal strength and useless wifi calling.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Totally frustrated with mobile and impossibility of talking to customer services

Hi apjcs,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your signal strength after moving your family over to our network. I can see that you've spoken to an agent since you last posted to look into this. Please let us know if you still need assistance.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos