Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Top up

I am trying to top up my elderly mothers pay as you go phone as she is in hospital and it is her only way of keeping in touch as we are not allowed to visit her.I do not know her virgin mobile account password and can't reset it as I cannot easily access her emails and she does not understand how to top up the phone or know anything about her account. We have always previously topped it up for her using her phone but as we can't get to see her we cannot do this.  How can I access her account or top up her phone for her using my bank card details? She is extremely distressed that she may loose the ability to call us when she needs to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Top up

Hi JaneKT,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

My apologies for any frustration with this. To options for topping up a PAYG handset can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-top-up

If you do decide to use the Top Up voucher option you can either return to us here and we can privately message to add the voucher on or you can call in on 789 and an agent can apply it. 

Just to clarify though agents will not be able to confirm the balance on the number or discuss any other account information. They will only be able to confirm if the voucher has or hasn't been successfully applied. 

^Martin

0 Kudos