Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

This is a shambles 2 weeks without my phone working

I forever keep getting my sim disconnected. Its now been 3 weeks and 7 calls and hideous text messaging to your staff that take 13 hours to reply with "hi how can I help" its a joke. My phone is disabled so please call me on my landline, also with Virgin, but I'm honestly contemplating completely swapping over to another provider.

How on earth can you help me when you phone service says we'll text you a link to the phone you're calling off, that phone is disabled because I can't get through to anyone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: This is a shambles 2 weeks without my phone working

Thank you for your post Frosto77 and welcome to our community.

When it comes to mobile queries the numbers to call are 789/0345 600 0789 or text them on 0753 301 6422.

If you SIM has been fully disconnected we'd need to set this up for you again which we cannot do over forums. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ive tried all and nothing. Tried on various numbers. They need a member of staff on here. Every other company is coping why are Virgin so incapable of answering texts or calls. After 5 weeks I'm well and truly [REMOVED] off. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI Frosto77, thanks for contacting us regarding the service, this is not the experience we want you to have. Can you confirm if the sim works in another handset? What issues are you having? Is it not able to locate the network? - Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I don't have another phone. I have placed a three sim in that I had just so I can make calls. I rang and reset it 5 weeks ago and within a day was locked out. Nobody from customer service has replied to emails, messages. There must be a number I can speak to someone. 5 weeks without my number which is use for my business has and continues to cause so many problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You can contact us on 0800 183 1150 or 789/ 0345 6000 789. Is the phone locked to three? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No it's a brand new phone from Virgin locked to them. I'm sick of calling that number, my longest wait has been 1 hour 12 minutes and still nobody answers 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Can you do a full factory reset of the handset and back anything up. Once done can you confirm if you are having the same issue? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

OK let me try 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frosto77,

Thank you for coming back to us, did you manage to do the reset as advised by Chris and has this now resolved your issue?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos