cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The addresses you gave us doesn’t match addresses in our credit check system

Amir_agha
Joining in

Dear All,

I just want to buy a sim card from virgin media, but it seems much harder than I thought.

After entering the information of my Revolut account, the website gives me this message

"The addresses you gave us don’t match addresses in our credit check system"

I really appreciate it if someone can help me to solve this problem.

I am waiting for a solution since I also want to buy internet for my home.

Thank you in advance.

Amir

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Amir_agha, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry you are having issues with ordering a SIM, we cannot process sales on our forums.

Have you called our sales team to see if they can process your order? You can reach us on 0800 052 0422.

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

Thank you for your respose.

Yes, I have called them, but even with calling, this problem could not be solved.

Do you have any other solution?

Corey_C

Thanks for your reply, Amir,

Can you tell us where are you getting the error from? Do you have the link?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey,

At this time, I have no link.

This error is related to the credit check. At this stage, the system cannot find my address.

I enter my address and postal code. For this postal code, there are some addresses. It is the reason why this system cannot distinguish my address from other choices. When I select my address manually and decide to go on, at the next stage, the website says: Sorry, it seems that we ... .

I have to mention that I just want to buy only a SIM card. I have bought internet for my house from virgin media and the Technician to set up the service this week.

It is my problem. I really appreciate it if you can help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Amir.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Amir_agha

What exactly did the team advise via the phone?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis_M,

For the first time (last week), they did nothing.

I also called them two days ago. They told me that because I have been in the UK for less than three months, this problem is raised.

The solution is to stay here for more than three months.

I do not know that their response is correct or not, but I think I have to buy a SIM from another company since Virgin Media is not able to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Amir

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Amir_agha,

Oh no! I am sorry to see that we are unable to resolve the issue, this will be correct what you have been told.

Please do keep us updated on how it goes with the new sim.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide