Menu
joyce_p
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Text facility for PAC code repeatedly failing

Having failed miserably to migrate to the replacement SIM sent to me recently,  I have asked for help but have had no reply by Virgin.   It seems I have no alternative to go elsewhere for a service.    I have requested my PAC code multiple times by text and guess what I cannot get my PAC code - it constantly tells me to try again later when their technical problems have been resolved.     Is there anyone out there who can help please?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text facility for PAC code repeatedly failing

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi joyce_p,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties trying to retrieve your PAC code, we would certainly like to help you with this issue and get your PAC code allocated to you.

For me to do this I will need to pop you over a private message to take all your details and get this looked in to.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi joyce_p,

Sorry to hear activating the new sim card has not resolved the issue. I have now ordered another sim card for you as the error message sim not valid is still showing.

You will have 32 days to activate your new sim card when this arrives for you. Please let us know if the new sim card resolves the issues you are experiencing.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos