Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible network coverage Edinburgh

I have tried contacting virgin Mobile about eight times using the phone however every time someone would answer for the first three times they would say that I did not pass security despite asking me 5-8 questions and making me repeat each one a few times because the line keeps breaking up, they would say call again and try again and hang up. Then finally the forth time someone was kind enough to allow me to change my password and I passed security so she was able to help however due to the extremely poor network coverage the line dropped and I had to call again and again for another 3 times and the line kept dropping making the total number of times I tried to call 7 or 8 times. Ridiculous

This shows that I have extremely weak coverage from virgin Mobile and I always have one or two bars or none at all.

I have tried restarting the phone I have tried resetting the network settings I have tried several troubleshooting steps I have tried putting the Sim in another phone the issue still persists I have tried two different Sims for virgin Mobile the issue is still there so the issue is not from the phone or the sim but from the network network which is extremely weak.

I would like this to be resolved either you provide me with a Sim on a different network provider that is not EE network or you do something about it because I cannot receive almost any calls I’m missing all my calls and when I try to make a phone call it’s an absolute pain especially when you have to phone companies and you are holding on the phone for 20-25 minutes for someone to pick up and then when they finally pick up you speak for five minutes and then the line drops and then you have to call again and again and again and one has to call the company seven or eight times until you manage to get your point across and in this occasion I couldn’t even after calling 7-8 times that’s why I have to post this on the forum.

I’m very frustrated and unhappy with this and would like it resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible network coverage Edinburgh

Please don't make double posts. It is against forum rules and it makes it difficult to follow what is being said

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks