Menu
seankilker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible customer service

Hi. I tried ringing today with a query about my mobile bill (£3 extra payment for Internet use at 13.00 on 18/8/20, 309.24MB but still in plan?) and also to ask about your mobile family plan as I pay for sims for myself and my 2 children to see if I could save money. I don't know how long your family plan has been going but despite constantly being contacted by your sales teams they've never mentioned the family plan which might actually save me money! To cut a long story short I've spent the best part of half an hour going round in circles on the phone, only to inevitably finish each call with "Press 1 for a link to the mobile page" followed by "Goodbye". I wanted to speak to an actual human being. Is this no longer an option with Virgin? Please contact me ASAP. Sean Kilker

I tried sending the above to the number provided by you for complaints with no success so I am now trying to email to you. Not impressed at all.

I sent the above messages two days ago. Still no reply. Awful customer service. I used to think the mobile section of Virgin was the only half way efficient bit but I'm having second thoughts. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi there @seankilker

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I was sorry to understand that you've had some issues getting in touch with us to query your mobile bill and package.

We are busier than usual currently and for that we do apologise. Whilst our physical centres are not yet fully open, all our agents are working and all lines are open. We're doing all we can to answer your calls as quickly as we possibly can. 

To contact us for mobile queries, you can either call us on 789/03456000789 or pop us a text on 07536016422. We aim to reply to texts within 24/48 hours but you should get an auto reply quite soon after texting to go through some standard questions via the text bot; this is just to get you to the correct team.

We do not have email for general external correspondence. 

To talk more about the Family Plan - you can chat to our mobile team on the online chat also - I am sorry but we're not able to assist with that request via our Community forums.

In regard to your charges; you would only be billed for data usage if you have breached your data plan for that tariff. If you log into the online account for the account that has been charged, you'll be able to see the charges in more detail. If you download the PDF version of the bill. there will be a breakdown of all the charges and how much data has been used. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos