Menu
Adele19
Just joined
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Terrible customer service

Been trying to sort a simple problem for 3 days now. Can't get through to talk to anyone, online chat taking forever to be told they can't help me and I have to do it over the phone. Once I rang up (after being on hold for 3 hours in total) I was then told that they wouldn't speak to me and only my sister as she's the account holder? I want to register an account, it's my direct debit and my phone so why is it suddenly my sisters account? Further more now online it's saying her account doesn't exist! so neither of us can access/register our accounts! 2 very unhappy customers and we're both leaving virgin if this doesn't get solved by tomorrow.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi Adele19

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry for the confusion, who is the account holder? By that I don't mean who uses the phone or pays for it. Who took the contract out, was it you or your sister? if it's your Sister, then it would be your Sister we'd need to speak to regarding online accounts etc.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
philliperry77
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, they are terrible. I only joined them because I need the fast internet for working from home. But with every problem I encounter there is no other option, despite what their automated voice says about you can find everything on the website, but to phone them. And there you're on hold for 30 to 40 mins, then speak to a preliminary person who just asks you what the problem is, then puts you through to another department, so you're on hold for 30 mins to an hour. **bleep** abysmal. And don't tell me it's because of Covid. They are just as **bleep** normally.

0 Kudos
philliperry77
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose so you give up with trying to get any help from them. So you just end up paying a fortune for a **bleep** service. It's not really a surprise. Richard Branson is a massive **bleep** after all.

0 Kudos
philliperry77
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I just spent an hour and a half on hold. **bleep** scumbags.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@philliperry77 wrote:

I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose so you give up with trying to get any help from them. So you just end up paying a fortune for a **bleep** service. It's not really a surprise. Richard Branson is a massive **bleep** after all.

He has nothing to do with Virgin, they just licence the name. Try looking up Liberty Gobal. They are the owners

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos