Menu
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Swap Numbers between devices on account

I have 3 devices on my account and at some point in the past the numbers have been mixed up between devices.  The number I use is listed against the phone my daughter uses which still has 12 months contract left, the number my daughter uses is listed against the phone I use which is now out of contract.  I want to upgrade the device out of contract, but as it is listed with my daughters number i do not want her number to be connected to the new 5G SIM issued with the device when i upgrade.  I have tried to explain this when calling to arrange the upgrade but they do not understand the problem and just want me to confirm which number i wish to upgrade.  I appreciate this is awkward due to the flexible tariff but I need some guidance as to what the options are!  I cannot upgrade until this is clarified.  Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Swap Numbers between devices on account

Hi Cathriddiough77, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I am really sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I'd also like to apologise for the issues you're having upgrading as there is some confusion regarding the numbers, I can appreciate you're keen to get it sorted. 

Due to the delay can I ask if this has been sorted? 

If not then we'll need to take a closer look at the account and see what has happened, so just reply to the message I'm sending now and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos