cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended service

rodger66
Joining in

Hi I've paid my missed bill yesterday still can't use phone and can't ring 789 as advised thanks rodger

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rodger66,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Are you still unable to use your services, or is this now working? If the issue remains, can you confirm when and how you made the payment? The full outstanding balance would need to be cleared.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I paid Friday by debit card

Hi @rodger66,

Did you pay the full amount that was outstanding? As advised this would need to be cleared in full.

Along with this, can you confirm what model of handset you have and what happens exactly when you attempt to make a phone call?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Paid in full oppo 54 and it says unable to connect from this number call 789 but won't connect to that either phone number [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Hi @rodger66,

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details and have a closer look at things. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team