cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop!! My contract ended long time ago!!

panekx
Joining in

After much understatement and price increases. In May, long after the expiry date of my contract, I decided to quit Virgin.Virgin say:  Blah blah. Pay us 135 for 30 day something or we'll send a pit bull on you. Ok you got it. Disconected. But the bills keep coming. Can't get on the phone with anyone. Pay pay pay. Im not using you service!!! So I wont pay you!!!  Last choice. I'm going to the police with this.

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @panekx 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the bill dispute you have. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @panekx 

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the forum thread. You have advised currently this is with your solicitor so you'll not give any information to us unless they give the go ahead. We are trying to sort this for you, please do reply to us whenever you wish and we'll be here to help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Are you for real? I gave you all my details. No answer. Just recived another bill for service YOU DO NOT PROVIDE!!!! Im disconnected! 

Hey @panekx,

I'm sorry that this has happened, what we would advise for you to do is reach back out to my colleague John and he can help with your queries.

Joe

Do please let Ofcom know all about your cancellation experience with VM https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/Breaking-OFCOM-investigating-VM-over-difficult... 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

And yet another mail filled with bullying. JUST STOP!!!!!!!!!  My contract ended in february. In May I cancelled everything from you!!!! Stop harrasing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOP!!!!

Hi @panekx 

The result of our PM conversation was this was with the solicitor. If you do want our help, please respond to the PM I sent you and we're more than willing to help with this, as we were on the 12th August when you originally posted.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Do You know that 2+2 is 4? It is simple. 

I do indeed know that and I also know I personally reached out to you for help with this on the 12th August but that help was declined. If you change your mind, please respond to my PM with the details requested.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team