Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Stolen Phone Sunday

On Sunday night at approximately 11 pm my phone was stolen. I reported it via text from a friends phone within an hour. I have tried ringing you to report it and every time the phone either cuts off or just rings endlessly. I have flattened my landline handset twice waiting for an answer. Today I find you haven't even cut the sim off after it being reported by text and some guy with "an eastern european accent" was answering my calls. I have tracked today's travel and it is currently wandering around my home town in the possession of someone who claims they "Found it" and then that "They are going to ask for a refund of their £50". 

Firstly, Why have you not cancelled the sim after being informed 3 days ago?

Secondly; Why does your phone help centre actually cut me off the twice I have managed to finally get through to a real person?

Yes, I understand it's a difficult time, however, I now have no mobile phone and you have done absolutely nothing to either stop it being used after being informed it has been stolen or, to replace it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stolen Phone Sunday

Hi,

You may want to post this in the 'virgin mobile' board as more likely to be seen by VirginMobile rather than VirginMedia employee who will probably be able to give assistance 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more