Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still didn't receive my phone after 6 days of waiting

Hi everyone. I've ordered a new phone 6 days ago, it was parked at first for 24 hours for the further checks. After that it was sent to me, but didn't arrive at all. Due to some error on my account my phone was sent back to sender. I contacted mobile team 4 times already asking them to sort this out and to fix the error. But the only thing they was doing is just sending some form to admin team, and saying it's gonna be done soon and they will contact me again in the next 24/48/72 hours with updates (3 forms was sent from 3 different members of mobile team). But it's been more than 72 hours already and no news regarding my problem. Is there any way to contact this Admin team directly? Without sending another form and waiting for another 3-5 days. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still didn't receive my phone after 6 days of waiting

I have the same problem, I have been waiting 2 weeks and getting the same nonsense from the call centre, they finally said I should go to website and  and try help for more information.

I need to talk to someone who can sort this out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is totally unacceptable, two weeks of waiting for this to be fixed. It looks like the team who is dealing with this kind of errors can only fix one error per day, there is no other explanation why does it takes so long to do it. I just received a call from VM regarding the updates on my case, and what a surprise, there are no updates lol. I am planning to cancel the contract and buy new phone somewhere else, no point to wait few weeks here for it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If I were you I'd cancel now before the 14 day cooling off period expires, because I wasn't allowed to cancel after this period even though it was Virgin's fault for not being contactable during that time...

As soon as you're beyond the 14 days they will trap you in the contract.

Don’t forget to let Ofcom know about the trouble you’ve had by reporting them here:
https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring

Good luck!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Kinoshnik,

Thanks for your post and I'm terribly sorry to see that we're still unable to either get your phone to you, or to have this resolved with an explaination.

I'm happy to look into this for you, can you please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Thanks you

David_Bn