cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't turn on roaming

Chrissy_66
Tuning in

I've had to post this again today since I can't seem to carry on from yesterday and it still needs sorting 

Please help I've been setting myself up for a holiday in Lanzarote and just found out I can't turn on roaming it just says. 'This action cannot be carried out as the Financial account has a soft lock active'.

What do I do all my tickets and maps are online I need to be able to use my data abroad otherwise I can't get around or use any of the Etickets I've paid for.

Please I need to unlock my account 

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Chrissy_66 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

We can see that you're interacting with a colleague via PM since yesterday on this topic.

Please allow them to respond - they will do so as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I'm sorry but it's very hard to be patient when my departure time is drawing nearer and I've had no indication if my problem can be fixed and no word from your guys end since yesterday afternoon.

Hi @Chrissy_66,

I completely appreciate the concern and I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you've responded to my colleague's last private message then they'll get back to you in due course.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I replied to the message yesterday, I can't wait for in due course because at this rate by the time I get a reply it'll be too late, I need someone to actually help me here and now before it gets to too late