Menu
crusher70
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Started using Ooomph Sim but cannot access account/reset password or re-register

As stated in the title I wanted to port my main number over to my oomph sim but am not able to access my account, reset the password, re-register or port number across. I have tried calling a number of times but after being on hold for over 30 minutes. If someone could please help me with this I would really appreciate it?

Many Thanks

Glen

0 Kudos
crusher70
Joining in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Started using Ooomph Sim but cannot access account/reset password or re-register

Can someone please respond?

thank you

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Started using Ooomph Sim but cannot access account/reset password or re-register

Thanks for the post Crusher70 and welcome to our community.

So this would create another My Virgin Media account for the mobile aspect of the bundle, if you're not aware of the memorable word of this it may be the same as the media account as it's copied across when this is created, could you please try this?

If you still need help after this we just need to confirm if you're the account holder on the account as well please?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
crusher70
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily and thank you for getting back to me. 
I have tried every combination of email\password including the same as my TV account including memorable word but no luck. When trying to reset username and password on mobile account it says either wrong username/password or email not found. When trying to register from scratch it’s asks for memorable word to which I’ve tried everything and still no luck. I’m at a loss. 
I am the main account holder on both accounts.

thanks

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just to confirm, the number you're trying to port, is this from a different network? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
crusher70
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Morning Ryan,

Yes it will be from another network moving to VM but I’m nowhere near that point yet as I cannot even access my VM mobile account. 

thanks

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No problem 🙂 

I will send you over a private message and get this sorted for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
crusher70
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Just a quick k update, Ryan was very helpful and sorted out my problems very quick. He even asked if I wanted to enter my pac code. Anyway all setup and porting over. 
Great job and thank you especially on a Sunday. 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi crusher70,

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, this will be passed on to Ryan and his manager. Glad to hear everything is now working for you.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos