Menu
Lee222
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim

Hi i have received 3 new sims for my children 1 of them has a different tariff for my son, when I went to change his number over i made a mistake and done it on his sisters new sim. (He is 15 and she is 10) so I’ve not put her new sim in her phone yet as i dont want her to get any messages of his friends so i just need to know how to change the number from her new sim to his as he has just recently applied for some course and apprenticeships with his old number so i need to sort this asap i have phone virgin up and the lovely young lady was very helpful on the phone (40 mins to get through then on the phone for a hour) and she said the number should be stoped in time so i can then put it on his SIM card but its still there on hers 

please help me anyone 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim

Hi Lee222,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear there's been an issue with your children's mobile numbers and that the number was ported over to the wrong SIM. I'd like to look into this further for you via PM and take a look at everything.

Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim

Hi Lee222,

Thanks for your PM - glad to hear you've been able to get this sorted on your own terms.

If there's anything else you need just let us know. We're always more than happy to help.

Beth

Beth
0 Kudos