Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sim swap

Hi, I’ve received texts from Virgin Mobile telling me that I must Urgently swap my sim for a new one sent in the post. I haven’t received the new sim and I can’t get through to speak to anyone about it on 789. Thanks, Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim swap

How long has it been since your text?

I don't know what your text said but my wife's e-mail said: 'Your new SIM will be with you in 7-10 working days, along with step-by-step instructions. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure you perform the swap successfully.' As it happened, my wife's SIM came within 5 working days whereas I have not heard from Virgin at all. Maybe, your SIM is still in the post.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Fig369 and welcome to our community.

Can I please confirm if your SIM card has arrived since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve still not received my new sim and there are only a few days until I lose my service. Paul Thirlwall [REMOVED]. [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fig369,

Thanks for replying, I'll send you a PM to confirm you address and account information. You may want to edit/remove your personal infro from the public post

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos