Menu
DJ99
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sim sent to Old Address, help

Hi, I ordered a replacement Sim yesterday and I got the Email comfirming it but it had my old address on it. Can you help?

0 Kudos
DJ99
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim sent to Old Address, help

Any of the Team on?

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @DJ99

Welcome  to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; I am sorry that  you replacement SIM has been delivered to an incorrect address. These are usually just sent to the address we have listed for your mobile account. 

If this is different now (if you have moved for example) then we can get this updates for you and get a new SIM posted out for you. 

I have located a few mobile accounts under your forum information so I'll pop you a quick Private Message so we can ensure we have the correct one and go through security with you. Please do look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DJ99
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All fixed.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Message @DJ99 and for posting here on the thread - pleased to understand that everything has now been sorted out for you. 

We do appreciate you coming back to keep us updated; not only does it help us, it also helps the Community.

Hope you have a great week, stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos