Menu
Maclack
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sim replacement required

Hi,

I have missplaced replacement sim card sent to me via post. Can you please send me a new sim card?

Many Thanks 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim replacement required

Hi there @Maclack

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've lost the replacement SIM we have posted. We'll be more than happy to  get a new one sent out - I have located your account and will need to pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and get you one posted. 

Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim replacement required

Hi there @Maclack

Thank you so much for your Private Message - all the information matched the account and as such a replacement SIM has been posted for you. You should get this within around 3-5 working days if not sooner. 

Please feel free to pop back once it's arrived so we know you have it and all is working again

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos