Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sim not working

I need someone to contact me urgently, this is beyond a joke now! No working sim since 12 July and false promises from your team. Ring me on 01422 257232

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim not working

I've escalated this to the team.

BTW it is not a good idea to post personal information in an open forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Static2018,

Sorry to hear of your SIM card issues. I'd be happy to take a look into this for you.

Can you tell me if you're using an older red SIM or are you using one of the more up to date purple SIM cards?

If you can also advise me of any error messages showing, and any diagnostics you've already ran to resolve this, that would be helpful

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was sent a red SIM card as a replacement from 3G to 4G but virgin deactivated the new sim in error, promised they’d send another out within a few days - 12 days later I’m still waiting!!! Call centres closed, how can I get help?? I’m paying for a package I haven’t been able to use for 12 days!!! Not impressed in the slightest. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can’t contact them, they can’t contact me on my mobile as it’s not able to receive calls/texts? They’re not being proactive by calling me. It was a last resort as I’m so annoyed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Static2018,

Let's take a look into this, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos