Menu
Highlighted
PLDejvid
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sim not supported

When inserting the new sim it said activation required but would not let me activate the sim and said it was not supported. Tried to put my old sim in and that had stopped working. A new sim card came, Tried this in my phone and the sim is not working. It's saying the sim is not supported. The red sim card works perfectly fine - as i checked my friends sim cards..... today i rang virgin, and I put the sim card into a samsung... they activated the sim card so it works in the samsung. However its still says its not supported in the iphone 5s. they have put in a ticket today for this issue and I hope I will get an anwser. However, my phone has been off for a week now and im trying to sort this as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sim not supported

0 Kudos
PLDejvid
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks
0 Kudos
nazim27
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, i have the same problem, i have a new virgin sim but its not working in my iPhone, i have contacted virgin customer services who put the request through and told me it would take 10 days, however when i try to put the virgin sim in, it still says activation required.

Please help. I am feeling to cancel my virgin sim only as i cannot use my Iphone.
0 Kudos
Jesalt
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the same problem and probably been really thick but how do I post on a thread I can only see the original message. 

0 Kudos