Menu
Baer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sim not arrived

I have been receiving messages telling me that if I do not change the sim card then I will no longer be able to make or receive calls. I cannot get through to anyone to help with this.

Help please. 

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim not arrived

Hi Baer, 

Thanks for your post and welcome. 

I'm sorry you haven't received your new sim card yet, but don't worry I can order another one for you. 

I'll pop you a private message now to take some details 🙂

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
stonesi
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My SIM card has not arrived either, I spent all afternoon about 2 weeks ago requesting another and that has not arrived either, I complained no reply, to be barred tomorrow, 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your new sim card being delivered stonesi.

Do we have your correct address on our system, this should be shown on your account hub, when you open your online account? 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
yorkshirebook
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I hope you are well, I am contacting you on behalf of my elderly relative, we received several texts about needing a new sim, and replied to them around July 2020, and then later got another "Final" chance text message, which said to go to some website (Cant remember the address), which we went too and gave our Post code around 26/08/20.

The following week the mobile ceased being able to send / receive calls / messages, but we just decided to give time to allow new sims to be sent out to all customers, would probably take some considerable time, anychance we could have a estimated time of arrival of our new Sim card? its been fairly inconvenient these last four months, but are still waiting patiently I hope I am not coming coming across as aggressive / impatient.

Anyway, thank you for your time and service, have a great day, all the best
Jen

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello yorkshirebook

Sorry to hear this has happened

I am happy to take a look at this for you 

As this is a public page, I will send you  private message to get the necessary details 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos