cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim did not come with phone, stuck!

chloeriddell
Tuning in

Hi,

im in a bit of a conundrum and setting up my phone has been terribly stressful. I recently took out a new contract and the nano sim did not arrive with it. I assumed the sim was preslotted into the phone and i ported my old number over. If I request another sim how do i port my number over to the new sim if i have already ported it over to the one that did not arrive?   This is very confusing lol and any help would be appreciated

Chloe

5 REPLIES 5

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chloeriddell

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that the sim hasn't arrived with your new phone.

Just to confirm have you checked the packaging that the phone was sent in to make sure the sim's not still there as sometimes it can be missed when opening the box. If not let me know and I can arrange another.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have searched the packaging multiple times.     If another one is sent out how does switching over my old number work?   As I said previously I have already switched over my old number to the SIM that was not received?

Regards,

Chloe

Hi Nathan,  

Regardless if you know the answer to the second question,  yes could you please send out a SIM please.

Thank you, 

Chloe

Thanks for coming back to us chloeriddell,

We appreciate you checking the packaging for us. We will be happy to get you another sim card ordered for you, I will pop you over a private message so I can take some details from you.

Please click on the purple envelope to accept that chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi chloeriddell,

Just a quick message to say your new sim card has been ordered for you. This will arrive in the next 3-5 days via Royal Mail.

Once you receive your sim, please activate within 30 days.

If you need any further assistance, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.