Menu
MartinCollett
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim card

Hello, I simply require a new SIM card as my present one is faulty. I cannot receive or make any calls from my handset from my home . As soon as I go out of the area the signal is fine and I can receive and make calls on the virgin network but as soon as I get back into my home area my phone says no network connection. I have been through all the device settings and virgin customer support ( on text ) says I need a replacement sim but I simply cannot get through to anyone to order it . How can I get to someone to get this arranged ? By the way the phone mast in my area is working fine . A helpful reply would be really appreciated thank you .
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card

Hi MartinCollett,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration and that you've had trouble getting through to the team. As its been a few days can I ask if you were able to get through? 

If not and you're still waiting to get a replacement SIM I can help here on the forums. Just let me know

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
MartinCollett
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply . It seems strange but once I joined the forum my problem with the existing SIM card and making and receiving calls from my home seems to have been sorted . No I do not require a new SIM card now as everything seems to be functioning normally.  Thank you for your reply .

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

As it worked other places than home it was more likely a network fault.

Virgin presently use EE for signal so I would suggest bookmarking this site for future reference 

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos