Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sim card

Been within mobile for almost ten years, recently started getting messages saying new sim sent. Called virgin 3 times waiting 45 mins to get through each time getting told a new sim has been sent but none ever received now virgin has cut me off, I tried contacting using chat and after an waiting an hour got message back telling me to ring 150 from my virgin phone. How rediculas when they have cut me off through no fault of mine, in the end got fed up went back on chat and told them to cancel my account then got message back after an hour telling me they could not terminate my account and again I should call 150 from my mobile grrr, if anyone at virgin with any sense gets to read this I would love to get a sensible reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Text message service

Hilarious got message saying try text message service ... I have no one replies cumin virgin give your customers a service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bad service

Been within mobile for almost ten years, recently started getting messages saying new sim sent. Called virgin 3 times waiting 45 mins to get through each time getting told a new sim has been sent but none ever received now virgin has cut me off, I tried contacting using chat and after an waiting an hour got message back telling me to ring 150 from my virgin phone. How rediculas when they have cut me off through no fault of mine, in the end got fed up went back on chat and told them to cancel my account then got message back after an hour telling me they could not terminate my account and again I should call 150 from my mobile grrr, if anyone at virgin with any sense gets to read this I would love to get a sensible reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bad service

@Markiemark1 Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

One of the forum team may be able to help with regard to a new SIM when they get to this thread in a few days, but you can't terminate your account via this forum.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Was looking for resolution not termination

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Markiemark1, 

Welcome to our community forums! 🙂 

Really sorry to hear you've been having trouble getting in touch with our mobile team. 

I would love to see what we can do to get this resolved and have sent you a private message, please look out for the purple envelope and reply when you can. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty

Hetty_R