Menu
Celtic11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sim card

Please forward new sim card for [REMOVED] to [REMOVED]   as you requested.  This is about the 10th request I have made but no one has had the decency to confirm or reply to me considering it was Virgin who made the initial request. Please reply as I am getting to the fed-up stage now its becoming a bit of a shambles. Please reply. Regards John  [REMOVED] 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Celtic11
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New Sim

Please contact [Removed] because your service is rubbish utter rubbish as I have been trying to make contact for ages regarding new sim card but no response, someone please make contact with me. Regards John

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim card

Hi Celtic11

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply. Have you received the SIM since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Celtic11
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media does not recognize my EMEI number which I have been trying to submit unsuccessfully for over 2 days.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Celtic11,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues trying to get a new Sim card .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos