Menu
mohammed3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim Swap No Calls or SMS from EE network

I had my number transferred over to Virgin Mobile. However ever since this transfer took place, I do not receive phone calls or SMS messages from anyone on the EE network. If they try to ring me, the phone just cuts off and any text messages are not received by myself. Trying to get through to someone on the phone from technical help is a complete joke because you just get sent an online link or cut off by the bot. Please can someone help? I am sure the ports have not been correctly transferred over or there has been an issue along the way, it's not happening for one number rather everyone on the EE network! 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Swap No Calls or SMS from EE network

Hey there mohammed3,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the new SIM. I've had a look at your details using the information from here and can see that you've spoken to an agent since you last posted. Are you still having problems with your new SIM? please let us know so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
mohammed3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

I am still facing the same problem. I have been trying to get through to an agent through the text messaging service however they are always replying 24 hours later so when I am busy and then no reply again. So nothing or no help since.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello mohammed3

Sorry you were not able to get anywhere on the text service 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos