cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Porting issues - only partially ported

jodieharkin
Joining in

I recently joined virgin media from Vodafone.
There are three seperate numbers on the account.   All three PUK codes from Vodafone were issued to virgin media mobile.  Two phones were successfully activate with numbers ported over. However, after a few weeks I started to then recieve calls meant for one of the other numbers on the account. So essentially the ported number was moved from one phone to the other. 
the remaining phone had to go through the porting process again and is receiving calls from non Vodafone callers.   So anyone with a vodafone sim are unable to get through via call but they can via text. All non Vodafone numbers can get through.    When a vodafone number rings the number is diverts to a vodafone number which prompted me to turn on the old vodafone phone with the old sim.  And it’s got an active network and it rings when a Vodafone number calls it.  Even thought the number is also partially active on my new sim and phone with virgin. 
I have been waiting two weeks now with no resolution. I was told the tech team were looking at it and that I’d get a call back. No call back so I rang a week ago and told to give it a few more days but still not resolution 

so now im paying for two sims 

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jodieharkin,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear your PAC hasn't processed properly. I've attempted to locate details from our side, but have been unable to do so. I'm going to send you a private message so we can look into this, please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ