Menu
Baggjn
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sim Only

I ordered a Sim only over a week ago from Virgin, can anyone please advise just how long it takes to post a single Sim, most company's deliver new Mobile Phones, next day so why is a simple Sim taking so long? I did not require to carry over an existing number, just a Sim only, crazy way of doing business, I am starting to believe I should stay with EE who have offered to match Virgins deal, will do so if no answer is fore coming sooner than the Sim.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Only

Good afternoon @Baggjn 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

The sim should normally be sent to you within 48 hours, however with last weekend being a bank holiday there could be a slight delay in this. 

What date did you order the sim?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Baggjn
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for your interest, I ordered the sim on 24/04/2021 and expected delivery within 72 hrs. minimum it is now ten days. As I stated in my post usually phones are delivered within 24 to 48 hrs. I have not renewed my weekly plan with EE so have been without service for two weeks. I need to know quickly when to expect delivery of the sim otherwise I will need to cancel and continue using EE.
Regards, Baggjn
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Baggjn,

Can you please advise me if you've been issued with any confirmation of the order being processed successfully?

I'm curious if there is a possibility of the SIM card being "Parked" on our systems which can be caused simply by a customer accidentally giving us any incorrect/inaccurate information when placing the order

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Baggjn
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have an email detailing the order and asking me to look out for a following email with expected dispatch info., Regards Baggjn
0 Kudos
Baggjn
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have an email showing details of the order asking me to await a further notice of dispatch, my order is on a family plan.
Regards Baggjn
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

For the benefit of out keen readers of the board, I'd sadly had to advise the original poster that we will need to refer this issue to sales as the account could not be found on our systems and it would therefore seem the sale didn't go through for whatever reason.

Thanks for your time @Baggjn and I hope you're able to find a suitable solution to this error - either with our sales team or with EE

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos