Menu
grandma2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Hijacked Phone cut off

Urgent help needed please. My husband and I have used a Altius big button phone on pay as you go as our main contact number for NHS and all our other services. When notified that a new sim was being sent we rang customer services several times when it did not arrive but they would not help at first because we could not give a pass code. Finally we were told that our Sim was owned by another person so that was why we were no receiving the replacement Sim at our address. We still have the original plastic card that our Sim was broken off from and its e-top up card so We must be the true owners plus we even have the bill for the altius phone from 6 years ago.

The lady at customer services filled in a data protection form and told us that their security people would ring us on Monday or Tuesday on our landline but no one as rung and our mobile is now useless and even the customer services number will not connect.

We never set up an on-line account for this simple pay as you go account. Why would we?

Can you help please? 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sim Hijacked Phone cut off

HI grandma2020, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the experience which you have been having with the Mobile account, sim and handset. I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos