Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card Sent to Wrong Address

Hello, 

I've been informed that a new Sim Card has been sent to my address. We moved house late last year and switched our WiFi from our previous address to the new one. After sorting out our Sim Only contracts, way before the move, we were under the impression this was all linked to the one account so believed the address changed! Sorry! 

Surprisingly, the address on my phone account is actually an even older address! Is there any chance this could be sent out again? I've amended my details to my current address. However, I also noticed that "My Device" is my old phone, when I was on a Phone & Sim Contract. I've since bought a new phone and gone onto Sim Only. Does this effect the SIM you send out?

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks
Katy

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card Sent to Wrong Address

Thanks for your post Katy and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums! 

I'm sorry to see of any confusion caused.

If you've not been able to speak to our mobile team since your post and still require assistance, drop a response below and we'll be happy to assist you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Really sorry, I've been poorly in bed last few days! 
I've not gotten through to your mobile team to be honest. If you can help me with this that would be brilliant! All my address details should now be correct now 🙂 

Thanks
Katy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katy, I hope you're feeling better 🙂 I'll send you a Private Message so I can help you with the SIM card. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos