Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim Card No Service

I have just signed up for another year for the Oomph Bundle.

I did not use the mobile phone offer during the last contract period so Sim expired hence a new sim with the same phone number was sent.

The sim was tried in 2 phones and the result was NO SERVICE. Many resets tried. Contacted Support Line but basically I failed security and was directed back to resolving the issue via the internet.

Tried unsuccessfully and experienced many failure issues. Arranged for Customer Service to reset Virgin Media Account Password and Security Question. Armed with the changes I attempted to change password for Mobile Account and received message Sorry we cannot find you on the system. Next Step try and register mobile account as a new phone - requested security answer, which I don't know so hit the "I don't know answer" - response screen locked.

Several attempts at the above process - no progress. 

My user account with Virgin is my personal email and not a Virgin Media email as that was disabled due to me not using it hence ALL of my accounts with virgin are linked accordingly to my preferred email account. I rang Customer Services and they confirmed my preferred email is how I access virgin media.

What next - need help - can I ring Mobile Help Line again armed with New Information or ?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim Card No Service

Hi David1233, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about this situation. Let me take a look and see what we're able to do to help, just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and please get back to me when you can.

Tom

0 Kudos