Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sim 1 not provisioned

I changed from payg to monthly contract 9 days ago. There was a delay with delivery of handset.  It finally arrived on Thursday and message on phone is Sim 1 not provisioned. I have tried online chat, text chat, completed complaint form,   called lots holding on over 25 mins before speaking to anyone only to get put on hold...advisor cut me off, despite confirming my contact details during call noone called back. Tried again following day was told need to wait a further 24 hours and advisor promised he would call me back, waited, got no call back. I called again queued 25 mins finally someone said they would raise a ticket and they would 'babysit' my account, she called today to say still an issue and dont know how long it will take. However this is for my vulnerable relative who I am not allowed to visit due to local lockdown restrictions and I have no way of contacting them. This was explained at the outset. Does anyone have any ideas how long this takes to sort? I am being very patient but feel noone is taking ownership of this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sim 1 not provisioned

Hey Polly78

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I'm really sorry to hear of this and I'll be happy to help with any updates via PM

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos