Menu
edge82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Signed up for an oomph sim as part of my package and also got signed upto mobile by the virgin employee..

ok so back on the 27th of may my contract was changed and I had as part of my Broadband / TV and Landline package a OOmph sim which I thought great.

Not only did I get this it appears I had also been signed up by the virgin employee for a Virgin Mobile £12 a month contract... I since spoke to the team again (broadband , Tv , Landline) who changed my packaged again sent me another sim and credited me a little bit back for the trouble of being incorrectly setup in the first place but the virgin monthly simm hasn't been cancelled?.

2 months later and Im still being billed for a contract with Virgin mobile that should no longer exist as this was incorrectly setup by the Virgin Employee, I have had a report with Virgin Mobile directly for over 1 month now on my account with regards to this and no one has come back just letters of bills being overdue for the last 2 months and that if this carrie's on this will be forwarded to a Debt collection agency. On attempting to phone through today to moan about how long this has taken to get resolved it appears im unable to get through to anyone @ virgin mobile at all Even on 150 from the landline.

I'm not sure what the hold up is on the cancelling the none oomph account and want help asap at getting this resolved.

I can send the account in question VIA message.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for an oomph sim as part of my package and also got signed upto mobile by the virgi...

Hi edge82, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with the billing for the mobile SIM, and getting in touch about this too. 

Please let us take a look from here to see what we can do to help. I'll get in touch via PM to confirm a few details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signed up for an oomph sim as part of my package and also got signed upto mobile by the virgi...

Thanks for getting back to us so we can get this sorted out edge82.

Please give us another shout if there's anything else we can assist with. 

Tom 

0 Kudos