Menu
Lillym1248
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Signal

Every time someone calls me, they say I’m always cutting out when we both have signal each end of the line, why is this and why is it so hard to find decent signal in my area of Lincolnshire?

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal

Hi Lillym1248,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry for the late reply, and to hear you're having some issues receiving calls.

Is this happening in just this area, or others too?

Any problems showing here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Lillym1248
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It’s every where I go unfortunately. It always seems to cut out but mainly when I’m at home it goes badly. The link I went on that you said shows that it should be okay mainly outdoors for signal 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just to mention, the EE coverage checker that Alex has posted, is invalid for signal checks where Virgin Mobile is concerned. It will include in its predictions, 4G coverage on 800Mhz that Virgin doesn't have access to - and in rural areas such as Lincolnshire, this can make a noticeable difference.

The Virgin Mobile coverage checker, which allows for this, is the correct site to use: Virgin Mobile coverage 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information, can we please confirm if you've been able to reinsert the SIM card or try the SIM card in other handsets?

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Lillym1248
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I haven’t done anything like that yet, I shall try that!!

0 Kudos