Menu
Thorpey06
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Signal problems mobile phones

Hi 

I have 3 mobile phones on contract with yourselves and last few months I have had intermittent to complete loss of signal during the days mainly between 10am in to the afternoon but the last few days the signal is non existant and just displays no service all day and night. I might get lucky to have one bar for a few minutes then it drops again. Its only area specific around where I live but can't find away to report a fault?

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signal problems mobile phones

As Virgin are 100% reliant on EE for signal try checking here to see if it is a known problem 

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/networkchecker/checkservice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Thorpey06
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers i just had a look and it says there is network problems in my postcode and hopes to be fixed today. Its been having it for a while ha. 

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

7 weeks here. Down for 6 previously. Don't know what has happened to EE.

Thankfully, they are not my main network 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Regular outages during daylight hours could well be planned work. In any case, the status checker from EE is the place to go.

Worth remembering that for all things fixed, Virgin operate their own network. Mobile is a different beast, at least as far as radio coverage goes.

0 Kudos