Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sign in to online mobile account

PLEASE HELP!

I realised recently that I'm still paying a contract for a number I haven't used for approx 3 years or more (it's only £5 and I just forgot all about it). Since realising, I have tried to log into the online account (that I apparently have) to cancel the contract. The problem is, I can't remember my password - after going through all the steps I got to the security question part and can't remember that either (it doesn't even tell you what the question is! Alcatraz has nothing on the security here!!)

As prompted, I clicked the link to request an email to reset my password. I followed the link immediately and was told it had expired! (I tried 3 more times! No Success).

I've also tried to phone customer services twice and been cut off after being on hold for around 20 minutes.

What does a girl need to do to cancel a contract that hasn't been used for years?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in to online mobile account

Have you still got the SIM?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah. I tried the access code they text to my phone which took me through to the page asking for my security answer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

From the SIM of the account you want to cancel

Text ‘STAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 75075 For example: STAC 01/03/1984

Hopefully you should get a code. Give that to your present supplier and they will give you a date when your Virgin account will close.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos