Menu
parsnips
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Short &Sour

So after numerous toing and frowing on here, text formum help and phone calls. No one could solve my issue of being parked.  No one called me back from the sales team, this was told to me twice and neither happened.  As a new customer I am disappointed to say the least. I would not recommend virgin just on the basis of not giving any support to new suctomers and they obviously have enough sales without mine.  I apologise to Virgin as a whole for being an inconvenience to them, but thank the staff who tried so hard in trying to point me in the right direction.  I have now resigned to the fact that I am better off somhere else in terms of using another mobile provider.

Regards

Alison

Inferno
Up to speed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Short &Sour

Is your order still parked?

Virgin are an absolute nightmare, and you're much better off leaving within your 14 day cooling off period and going elsewhere.

I've been trying to do this since April and I'm still trapped, hopefully not for much longer now though.

Just beware - if your order is still parked, make sure you follow this up and check that it's definitely been cancelled.  No doubt Virgin will continue to bill you and have your loan agreement open even if your phone never shows up.

Good luck

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi parsnips, 

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about this. 

Have you been advised why the order has been parked?

^Martin

0 Kudos
parsnips
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Apparently my credit card wouldnt go through, but my debit card went through ok. Ive not been given the courtesy of a returned phone call on the two occassions I was told. Therefore they can keep it parked and I have signed up with another provider, who so far, have given me top customer service.

Thanks for asking.

Regards
0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Our apologies for the journey with this. This certainly isn't what we want for any of our customers. What was last advised concerning the order?

^Martin

0 Kudos
parsnips
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That a senior sales person or supervisor would call me within 30-60 minutes after we ended the last conversation. The lady had taken all the details etc and was passing it on to one of the mentioned as requested by myself 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Okay, did they advise if you would be contacted on the back of that? If so when was the contact to be? 

^Martin

0 Kudos
parsnips
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, 30-60 minutes after we ended the phone call. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for any issues with your mobile order parsnips. Let us take a look from here and we'll try our best to clear things up. Please send me your order ref.# via PM and I'll get back to you asap.

Tom 

0 Kudos