cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service ending PAC code request

sian28
Joining in

Hi

My mum got a text from virgin saying her SIM will stop working in January, Ive tried several times to get a PAC code via text but always get an error, Ive tried using the website and calling 789 was not helpful either.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sian28, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am sorry to hear your mum is having issues with getting her PAC code. 

Does the sim have credit to send the text? Do you have a screenshot of the error? 

Zoie

Hi

The sim does have credit to send a text. I managed to take a pic of the error reply from virgin, sorry never posted on a forum before cant get the picture smaller

IMG_20211211_140351729 error.jpg

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can take a look into this for you, are you able to clear account security on your mother's account?

If not your mother will need to create an account and pop here and we can message her.

Zoie

Hi

This is where the issues are, I tried to create an account for that number but there is already an account for it.   I selected forgotten login and password and they sent a code to get the login details but for the password It ask me to enter the security answer but there isn't a question

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a PM and take a better look into what is going on with the number, so we can get your mum a PAC code 🙂 

Keep an eye out for the purple envelope 

Zoie