Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sent new sim. Can't Activate and can not contact ANYONE at Virgin Media. It's been 3 days

Hi

Can anyone help!? It's urgent.

My sim was cut off and I was forced to change sim by virgin. They said it was a must to be able to continue using the service.

Once I put the new sim in my sim was supposed to automatically activate via a text message that I still have not received. so I can not use my fone now. I need my fone to recieve calls from sick relatives.

IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS!

Every avenue I take to get in contact with someone at virgin media or virgin mobile ends in a dead end. I should be able to contact someone. Especially, when you know you are cutting off peoples services?

Can someone help me get this sim activated ASAP?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sent new sim. Can't Activate and can not contact ANYONE at Virgin Media. It's been 3 days

Hi Mars365,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry this problematic situation has occurred, we will try to get it resolved as best we can for you. I will send you a PM now so we can have a look at what is going on in your mobile account. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sent new sim. Can't Activate and can not contact ANYONE at Virgin Media. It's been 3 days

This happened to me, sort of. I swapped the sim out (the guy on the customer service helpline said that's all I needed to do) but then lost service (no incoming calls/texts) until I contacted customer services again. They activated my sim and it worked. I'm now being sent messages that I will lose service in 7 days. Can't get through to the helpline anymore. 

Are you able to use WhatsApp? I was reliant on that when I lost ability to receive calls. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LZed, 

Thanks for joining the conversation, I'm a little confused as to how you've written your post sorry lol has your SIM card been activated and your issue resolved now? 

If not I'll try to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos