Menu
Ronald613
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Security key lost

I have searched thtough my emails for my security key for my credit agreement and also used Nostrum but to no avail and trying to get through to someone is proving yo be very difficult  how lease can I sort this out 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Security key lost

Hi Ronald613,

Welcome to the Community Forums! We appreciate you coming here for help retrieving your security key for your credit agreement. I'm very sorry for our delayed response.

You may have already checked this, but have you taken a look in your spam and junk folders? They can sometimes wind up in there.

If not and you are still seeking help with this, please let me know and I'll be happy to look into your account for you and help you with anything you need to know regarding your credit agreement over PM.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Ronald613
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Im trying to find out how much is left on my credit account and when it ends> Howvert as i cant find the security key email im stuck 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ronald613,

No worries - I'll send you over a PM now so we can get the details resent out to you. I can go through the credit agreement with you from here too if needed.

Look our for my message at the purple envelope 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos