Menu
Lukebrittle24
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Security key is somewhere in old email address

Hi,

Another security key post, you’d have though Virgin would at least make an attempt to make it a little bit more user friendly by now...

my security key and CAA (I believe) are on my old email which I no longer have access to. 

I recently changed this with Virgin, and surprise surprise, the key essentials to log in to the second dashboard you need to view to actually manage your account haven’t been sent though - of course I was stupid to assume they would be given that I’ve had to do everything myself throughout this contract.

Please advise urgently, I would complain - I’ve actually tried a few times, but given I’ve not had one response I think I’ll save my time and energy at this point.

Thank you to whoever helps in advance, I appreciate this isn’t a specific persons fault but the set up is in my experience, horrendous.

Luke

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Security key is somewhere in old email address

Hi Luke,

Welcome to the Community Forums - I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response and you've had such trouble retrieving your CAA and security key information since changing your email address.

I'm going to send you a PM so I can help out. Please find my message over at the purple envelope where I'll take some further details.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos